The Ford Performance Racing School – the only school to wear the Ford oval – offers unparalleled, exhilarating on-track driving instruction for every performance driving enthusiast, regardless of skill level or goal. All Ford Performance Racing School classes are conducted by highly-trained, race-experienced professional instructors at a world-class facility located outside Charlotte, NC.
Take your driving skill to the next level!
Advance Driving Day School
So, you’ve already completed one of the 2-day programs at the Ford Performance Racing School at Charlotte Motor Speedway (FPRS 2-day, GT350 Track Attack 2-day, GT500 Track Attack 2-day, or Mach 1 Track Attack 2-day), and you’d like more track time – and even more instruction? Well, come on back to “America’s Home for Racing,” the Charlotte Motor Speedway, for an additional day with advanced training!
Ford Performance Racing School Advance Day program:
- Track-prepped 2015 Mustang GTs shod with Pilot® Sport Cup 2 R tires – Michelin’s “ultimate lap time smasher.”
- Near private 2:1 student/instructor ratio
- Two classroom sessions
- 120 minutes (2 hours!) of track time, including:
- lead-follow session
- 5 open lapping sessions (with individual lead-follow available)
- Detailed instructional laps riding with an instructor
- Instructor will review data analysis and video 1:1 to help you study your performance and improve your driving skill. (Students will keep the video card)
- A premium lunch
Don’t miss this chance to take your driving to a whole new level – whether you want to lower your lap times on the track or simply be a better and more confident driver on the street.
The Ford Performance Racing School Advance Day program is $2,895.00.
Full-day driving schools: For just $200.00 per day for the Mustang GT, you can purchase a property damage waiver option to limit financial responsibility to Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). Without the limited liability, you assume full financial responsibility up to the full replacement value of the vehicle for any and all damage you do to the vehicle. This option can be purchased prior to attending or at check-in upon arrival at Ford Performance Racing School.
2015 Ford Performance Racing School Mustang GT
- Ford Performance FR3 Kit (includes springs, shocks, sway bars and Brembo brakes)
- Ford Performance radiator
- External engine oil cooler
- Differential cooler
- 285/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
- RECARO racing seats
- Safecraft 4-point harness
- Ford Performance exhaust with black tips
- Custom 6-point roll cage
- Custom rear close-out panel
- Road-Keeper Dual HD Video System
- 435 horsepower
- 400 lb.-ft torque
All FPRS Mustang GT cars used in the program will be manual transmission only. Participants must be proficient and show competency in driving a manual transmission.
Advance Day Driving School Dates: September 16
Call 435-27-SPEED for Information & Registration